The Studio is currently closed due to the National Lockdown 3.0 until the restrictions have eased.
Predicted middle of February 2021.
All appointments are placed on hold until we receive an official reopen date. Please be assured all customers who have been effected by the closure will have priority to have their appointment rescheduled at the earliest available date.
All appointments will be rescheduled in chronological order from the first date of closure – December 21st 2020.
We continue to offer you quotes and any advice you may have via email.
Email: – Info@mantra2.co.uk
We will continue to keep you posted on any updates
via email, social media and the Mantra2 website.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time. If you have any questions please do get in touch.
The Mantra2 Team
Walk-ins are not available at the moment, please organise an appointment in advance through the enquiry form on the homepage and we will be in contact as soon as we can.
• Wear a face covering/mask at ALL times in the studio.
• Come alone to your appointment.
• Please avoid bringing any non essential items with you.
• Once you have arrived, to wait outside (weather permitted) until your appointed artist or practitioner greets you
• Temperature check upon arrival with a contactless thermometer
• Sanitise your hands upon arrival
• If you develop any COVID-19 related symptoms ahead of your appointment, However mild, Or have been around anyone who has had/or thinks they have COVID-19 in the last 14 days. We require you to please stay home and call us immediately and we will reschedule your appointment. Your deposit will not be lost.
Related Symptoms are –
– A recent onset of a new continuous cough.
– A high temperature.
– Loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
If you have any questions please get in contact – 01895 434588
The Mantra 2 Team