Terms and Conditions
– Prices are offered as an estimate and may vary depending on the tattoo artist, design, size and time needed ect. Some of our artists charge hourly, some quote set prices by piece, not based upon time.
– Prices may vary if requested again at a later stage. Prices are not up for negotiation.
– Proposed dates offered via email can not be provisionally held, and are not guaranteed bookings until confirmed and booked by Mantra2.
– Depending on the complexity of the tattoo, a 15 minute consultation may be offered prior to booking a tattoo appointment. Please come prepared to your consultation, the more info you have for us the better we can interpret your ideas.
– Images/photos of tattoos that are sent to us are used as a reference only. Your tattoo will not look entirely the same. All our artists have their own unique style. Please view their portfolios to check out their tattoos and style.
– In order to secure your appointment, we require 50% deposit of the overall total. Deposits can be made a minimum of 7 days prior to your scheduled appointment, unless your appointment is made within 7 days the deposit is required at the time of booking. Appointments are not guaranteed without a deposit.Mantra2 has the right to cancel at any given time.
– Deposits are included in the total price.
– Deposits are refundable if 7 days notice prior to your appointment date, is given for any cancellations.
– You will lose your deposit if less than 7 days notice is provided to reschedule.
– Your booking is valid for the design discussed, If you wish to change your design you may be required to re-book with a new deposit. This will be based on the timescale you have given and the artists discretion.
– You must be minimum 18 years age to be tattooed. Every client is required to provide a valid form of Photo ID (Passport or Driving License).
– Unfortunately we can only allow the person getting tattooed into the treatment area. Accompanying friends/family are welcome to wait in our waiting room, although depending on the session length and size of the group, this may not be ideal.
Thank you for reading.